S2 MoorShade Installation
1. Remove all components from the storage bag.
2. Place cover in front of you with boat side (corners with suction cups) closest to you.
3. Install outer frame poles
a. Extend the smallest tubes first, then insert poles through sleeves, from the center of the cover, into the corners.
b. Insert large end of tubes into the center piece, then extend the poles to full length.
4. Attach center lifting strap to a secure point on the side of the boat you’ll be placing the cover
a. This will be used as a pivot point when rotating the cover later
5. Install inner frame poles
a. Extend the largest tubes first, then insert poles through sleeves, from the corners of the cover, into the center piece.
b. Insert the smallest tubes into the corner sleeves and extend the poles to full length.
6. Rotate the cover to the side of the boat.
7. Attach the boat-side mounting straps to secure points, then pull the adjustment straps tight so the cover is pulled snug against the boat.
8. Attach the boat-side suction cups to a clean, dry area on the side of the boat to further secure the cover.
9. Adjust the length of the center lifting strap to raise and lower the cover to the desired angle.
10. Scoop water into the floating anchors., then buckle them to the cover’s outer straps.
a. Leave at least 18 inches of slack in these straps so the cover can rock with the boat in rough water.
** Shade Squared LLC is not responsible for damaged caused by improper installation. Make sure your boat has proper mounting points before purchasing. All sales are final --- contact Shade Squared LLC if you have questions regarding installation on your boat.